Weitere Stellen bei AMS
The Team Company
For our office in Munich or Mannheim we are currently seeking candidates as
Statistician (m/f) for Health Technology Assessments (HTAs)
For our office in Munich or Mannheim we are currently seeking candidates with experience in health economic modelling as part of Health Technology Assessments (HTAs) to join our growing Medical Sciences group of medical writers (natural scientists), biostatisticians, epidemiologists and pharmacoeconomists.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to our clients in the design, development and analysis of health economic models such as cost-effectiveness models and budget impact models in collaboration with other members of the Medical Science team. A central task will be the establishment of a new field of business, the expansion of our European services for Health Technology Assessments (HTAs).
Responsibilities will include:
- Critical review of data and extraction of relevant information.
- Development of economic modelling tools.
- Discuss, refine and present results.
- Writing the health economic section of HTAs.
- MSc or PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics, Mathematics, Health Economics, Epidemiology or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in health economic modelling.
- Experience in developing cost-effectiveness, budget impact and cost-of-illness models.
- Experience with appropriate statistical software (e.g. Visual Basic, TreeAge Pro, R, SAS, STATA, WinBUGS).
- Good presentation skills.
- Fluent in English.
We offer flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home.
Please address your application incl. salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to:
AMS Advanced Medical Services GmbH